The “Win an Emsculpt NEO treatment and a trip to Punta Cana for you and a friend” contest is organized by the Victoria Park Medispa Group (hereinafter “the Organizer”).
DURATION OF THE CONTEST
The Contest runs from November 1, 2022 (8:00 p.m. EST) to November 7, 2022 (12:00 a.m. EST) (“Contest Period”).
Only persons who meet the following conditions may participate in the Contest:
– Be a Canadian resident and hold a valid passport;
– Be 18 years of age or older as of October 31, 2022 inclusively;
– Be a client or non-client of Victoria Park Medispa;
– Be an individual (hereinafter referred to as the “eligible participant”).
Excluded are persons who, during the Contest Period or at the time of the draw, if applicable, are:
– Employees, their immediate family members, or representatives of the Organizer.
– Sponsors and collaborators of the Contest.
– A business, organization, corporation, legal entity or any entity that is not a natural person.
HOW TO ENTER
There is no cost to enter the Contest and no purchase is necessary.
To participate and be eligible for the Contest, the eligible entrant must, during the Contest Period:
– Subscribe to the official Victoria Park Medispa Instagram page @victoriaparkmedispa (hereafter “@victoriaparkmedispa”).
– “Like” the contest post that will be published on @victoriaparkmedispa on “November 1st 2022” at “8:00pm EST”.
– Follow the other steps mentioned in the contest publication.
– Comply with the eligibility requirements and other conditions set out in these rules.
No other means of entry will be accepted.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Participation in the Contest requires access to an email address linked to the eligible entrant’s personal Instagram account.
Eligible entrant’s Instagram account must be a personal account in nature.
Any entrant registering under a false identity or with another person’s identity or providing false information or who registers under multiple identities will result in disqualification of the entrant.
The winner of the contest (hereinafter referred to as the winner) and a person of his/her choice (hereinafter referred to as a “friend”) will receive :
– Each a package of 4 Emsculpt NEO sessions valued at $3,600 Canadian before taxes.
– Each a 5-day trip to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic for a total value of approximately $2,250 Canadian, including :
o Accommodation (hotel).
(hereinafter “the prize”).
Not included in the prize:
– Travel insurance, shuttle fees, additional travel expenses, parking, additional meals outside of what is included with the hotel and any other expenses or fees that are not included in the prize.
The winner will be determined by an automatic generator that will randomly determine a winner.
The draw will take place on “November 8th 2022” at the head office of the Organizer located at 376 Victoria Avenue, #400, Westmount (QC) H3Z1C3 on “November 8th 2022” at “12pm”.
Odds of winning: The odds of an eligible entrant winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify an individual or void an entry that does not comply with these Contest rules.
SPECIAL PRIZE CONDITIONS
– If, for any reason, the winner is unable to receive the prize, he/she may claim a cash prize of a total value of $5,000 Canadian dollars, which will be awarded by cheque to the winner within 3 months.
– The trip to Punta Cana must take place between January 1, 2023 and December 1, 2023.
– The winner will have to confirm the date he/she wishes to travel by email to email@example.com within a reasonable period of time following the announcement.
– Winner and his/her friend must go on the Punta Cana trip together and at the same time.
– The friend chosen by the winner must meet the same eligibility requirements as the eligible entrant.
– The friend chosen by the winner must be the same person for the 4-session Emsculpt NEO package as for the Punta Cana trip.
– Emsculpt Neo treatments are available at the following Victoria Park Medispa clinics: Cobourg, Downtown Montreal, Gatineau, Laval, Montreal East, Mount Royal, Ottawa, Peterborough, West Island, Westmount and Winnipeg. If you or your friend cannot make it to one of these locations for treatment, we can send you to another location for CoolSculpting treatment (see where this treatment is available here: https://vicpark.com/coolsculpting-body-contouring/). If this is still not possible, you will receive compensation by check.
Prize Limit: The Organizer reserves the right to award more prizes or to award a prize other than in accordance with these rules.
To be declared a winner, the eligible entrant must:
– Be contacted on Instagram by the Organizer to be notified of the prize conditions within 30 days of the random drawing.
– Contact Organizer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
o A screenshot of the announcement received in his/her Instagram message box by @victoriaparkmedispa ;
o His/Her first and last name;
o His/Her mailing address;
o His/her residential address;
o His/her personal phone number;
o Provide valid photo identification: passport, driver’s license or health insurance card;
o The email address, telephone number, first and last name of the friend who will accompany him/her on the trip.
– Contact the Organizer within 30 days of the announcement.
– Confirm that he/she meets all the requirements and conditions of these rules.
– Sign and complete a declaration and release form that will be sent to him/her by the Organizer via the email address email@example.com. This form must be returned by email to the Organizer within 5 business days of the date it is sent by the Organizer.
– Manually or digitally sign the declaration and release form with one of the electronic signature tools valid for the Organizer: DocuSign, Adobe Sign, Yousign or Eversign. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse any other type of signature.
– Correctly answer, without assistance and within a time limit set by the Organizer, a mathematical skill-testing question asked orally by telephone.
Acceptance of Prize: The prize must be accepted as described in these rules by the winner and is not transferable to any other person.
Winner Announcement: The official winner will be posted on the Organizer’s Instagram Page @victoriaparkmedispa.
Limitation of Liability – Use of Prize: The Contest Organizer, its advertising and promotional agencies, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives and those for whose benefit this Contest is held, shall be held harmless from any damage, injury or loss they may suffer as a result of the acceptance or use of his/her prize. The selected eligible entrant acknowledges that upon being notified of the terms, conditions and requirements for awarding the prize, the fulfillment of the obligations associated with the prize becomes the sole and exclusive responsibility of the respective product and service providers.
Limitation of liability – operation: The Contest Organizer, its advertising and promotional agencies, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives and those for whose benefit this Contest is held, disclaim all liability for the malfunction of any computer component, software or communication line, for the loss or lack of network communication, or for any failed, incomplete, incomprehensible or garbled transmission by any computer or network that may limit or prevent any individual’s ability to participate in the Contest.
Limitation of Liability – Participation. For any damage, loss or harm that she may suffer as a result of her participation or attempted participation in this contest.
Limitation of Liability – Contest Modification. The Contest Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend, in whole or in part, this Contest in the event that an event or any human intervention occurs that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or conduct of the Contest, as provided in these Contest Rules, subject to the authorization of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec, if required. In all cases, the Contest Organizer, its advertising and promotional agencies, its officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives and the persons for whose benefit this Contest is held, as well as its employees, agents and representatives, will not be required to award more prizes or award one or more prizes other than in accordance with these rules.
Media Release: By entering the Contest, the winner authorizes the Sponsor to use his/her name, photograph, image, comments and/or statements regarding the prize for publicity purposes in any media, including social networks, without compensation.
Personal Information: Personal information collected about entrants in connection with this contest will be used solely for the administration of this contest.
Dispute: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
Paragraph. If any paragraph of this bylaw is declared illegal, unenforceable or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, then that paragraph shall be deemed invalid, but all other unaffected paragraphs shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.