Medispa Technician Team Lead
Victoria Park offers the best in Medispa services from our 17 locations across Canada. All of our clinics are led by plastic surgeons and/or dermatologists, where we provide the latest in technology, practices, and products. Our teams are comprised of knowledgeable, skilled and compassionate doctors and technicians. We provide unparalleled customer service in a serene, state-of-the-art, and safe environment. We are proud to be named the Top Medispa in Canada and winner of the Consumer Choice Award from the Canadian Spa and Wellness Awards.
Our Mount-Royal Medispa is looking for an outstanding and bilingual, Medispa Technician Team Lead. You will be responsible for a small team of technicians while also providing treatments including laser hair removal, CoolSculpting, IPL, Chemical Peels, Exilis, microdermabrasion, and fractional lasers.
If you have 2-3 years of previous experience as a Medispa Technician provider and are interested in joining a team that is cutting edge, innovative, highly educated and dedicated we would love to hear from you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team on consultations and treatments
- Adhere to Victoria Park standards and manage the team.
- Responsible for the training and development of employees
- Responsible for meeting sales targets Delivery of treatments to Victoria Park standards.
- Sales and application of appropriate skincare products.
- Maintaining knowledge and understanding of Victoria Park products, services, and promotions and actively promoting these with appropriate Victoria Park clients.
- Upholding the standards of cleanliness, hygiene, and safety as directed by law and the facility’s policies and procedures.
- Performing prep work, properly and restocking rooms as required.
- Handling client’s questions, concerns, and requests professionally and courteously ensuring complete client satisfaction.
- Maintaining a positive attitude and contributing towards a quality work environment with team spirit.
- Assisting in all areas of operation as requested by management.
The following qualifications are required:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Certification in laser training
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to maintain world-class operating standards
- A positive disposition and action-oriented attitude
- Must be a team player
- Must be bilingual (French/English)
* In accordance with government guidelines, as a medical facility, we require that all employees in our Victoria Park Medispa Quebec locations be fully vaccinated.
This is a full-time position. Benefits include an employee discounts discount on services and products, continued education, and the opportunity to work with a passionate team!
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com . We appreciate your interest in the position. As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Only eligible candidates will be contacted for an interview.