GETTING STARTED WITH YOUR BBL TREATMENTS
FAQS ABOUT FOREVER YOUNG BBL TREATMENTS
What to know before your Forever Young BBL treatment
- 2 WEEKS BEFORE
What you should do after your Forever Young BBL treatment
- Your skin’s response can vary after a laser treatment. Erythema (redness) and light edema (swelling) are usually noted within a few minutes after the completion of the procedure.
- A slight sunburn sensation in and around the area treated is also normal and expected. These reactions tend to subside within 1-4 hours after the treatment. A crust (or scab) may form more often on pigment lesions and is not abnormal nor unexpected. This represents the healing process.
- Vascular lesions might appear redder, which varies from slight to moderate in most, but typically fades within several hours to days. Occasionally, purpura (bruising or red-purple color) is present after treatment of local vascular lesions, and this is an expected endpoint. This effect usually fades away in the proceeding 5-7 days after treatment.
- A cold compress or an ice pack can be used to provide comfort if the treated area is especially warm.
- While driving, you can protect your face by rotating your car’s sun shield panel towards the direction of the sun.
- Avoid make-up application right after treatment to avoid skin irritation.
- Avoid sun exposure of the treated area for a minimum of 4 weeks post treatment. The application of bronzers and use of sun beds are completely contraindicated during the period of your treatment.
- Avoid exercising and swimming for a minimum of 12 hours post treatment or until any erythema and edema is gone from the skin.
- Avoid hot yoga, saunas for a minimum of 48 hours post treatment.
- Avoid application of any products that contain exfoliant and brightening ingredients for a minimum of 48 hours (about 2 days) post treatment or as instructed by your service provider.
Skincare Protocol – Following Treatment
To optimize results:
We recommend using a gentle exfoliator and a lightening mask once a week post-treatment. All pre- and post-treatment products must be discussed and approved by your technician.