WHO MAKES A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR A NON-SURGICAL BUTT LIFT?
A good candidate for a non-surgical butt lift is someone who wants to:
- Increase the volume, size, or shape of their buttocks without surgery
- Improve the contour and proportion of their booty curves
- Add volume without getting implants
- Lift the buttocks area
IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE EMSCULPT AND SCULPTRA BUTT LIFT?
Yes, these treatments lift your butt in two different ways:
- Sculptra® is an injectable treatment that works to create volume. It plumps up the buttocks area to give you that round booty look by stimulating your body to produce collagen, which is the protein that gives your skin its structure and shape. Sculptra can fill out the area underneath your butt to give it a shapely curve that looks totally natural.
- Emsculpt®, on the other hand, is a non-injectable treatment that works to increase the muscle in the buttocks area. The Emsculpt treatment uses high-intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM) technology to contract and tone the muscles and lift the buttocks. One 30-minute Emsculpt session is equivalent to doing 20,000 squats.
These two different treatments can be used in combination to provide the most optimal results to help you get that perfect booty you’ve been dreaming of.
Book a complimentary consultation, online or at our clinic, to find out which treatment is best suited to your individual body type.
*Please note that the treatments presented in this blog are not offered in all our clinics.
Our Victoria Park Medispa team is here to share tips, tricks, and advice.
Is there a particular topic you’d like is to cover? Let us know by submitting a request in the text box below!